Sweet dreams really are the goal of almost every parent, aren’t they? Cloud b offered a Sweet Dreamz on the Go soother as a giveaway on my Storytime Huxley review a few weeks ago and I loved the idea of having a portable sound machine that was also a toy, so I was very happy when they offered one for me to review.
Perfect for any little baby you’ll be buying for this season (or for baby showers in the spring!) the Sweet Dreamz on the Go comes in both a Blue Bear and Grey Owl and has the following features:
- Character face lights up with a soft, calming amber glow
- 8 soothing sounds & melodies: Mother’s Heartbeat, Ocean Sounds, Gentle Rain, Le La Lu, Claire de Lune, Satie, Lullaby Waltz, Popular Rhythmic “Shhh” Sound.
- Built in sound soother reactivates when baby wakes or makes noise.
- Three multipurpose modes: Light and music with no sound sensor, light and music with sound sensor, light only.
- Adjustable volume control
- 15 minute auto shut off timer for light
- 45 minute auto shut off timer for sound
- Heart shaped clip allows unit to attach to strollers and car seats
- Requires 3 AAA batteries; Batteries not included
This would have been so handy when my oldest was a baby; having the white noise she was used to hearing at night when we were on the go may have helped her sleep better! While at first I wished it was a cuddly toy, I quickly remember the endless “throw my toy on the ground so Mommy can pick it up” games both of my daughters used to play, so having an easily cleanable surface makes much more sense. The Sweet Dreamz on the Go is available at independent toy, gift and baby stores across Canada for the suggested price of $24.99.
I was sent a Sweet Dreamz on the Go from Cloud b to facilitate this post. All opinions are always my own!