Cloud b‘s motto is “where good sleep begins”, and as a parent I certainly appreciate how important it is for the whole family to be getting a good night’s sleep on a regular basis! While thankfully we’re mostly past middle of the night wake-ups, with the rare bad dream exception, my brother and sister-in-law will start experiencing them this fall when their new little one arrives. Having a special lovey really helped both of my girls as they got older, and I’m hoping that the new Cloud b Peaceful Panda will be a special toy for my niece or nephew!
Both of my daughters oohed and awwed over the Peaceful Panda when it arrived. They agreed that he is completely adorable and very soft, and the perfect size for snuggling. The volume control is a great feature, since I find many infant and toddler toys to be far too loud for my liking. It’s also great that the sound box is removable, so you have the option of having a Peaceful Panda or a silent Panda, depending on what you prefer at the time. Here are some more of the key Peaceful Panda features:
- Plays eight peaceful sounds (press the button once for the calming white noise and a second time for a song)
- Velcro strap for easy attachment to crib or bed (important for when baby is small and you don’t want anything loose in the crib)
- Auto shut-off in 23 or 45 minutes (so the batteries won’t run out overnight)
- Storybook and Adoption Certificate included
- 2 AA batteries included (so it’s good to go as soon as you open the box)
The Peaceful Panda is a lovely addition to the Cloud b family and is available at independent toy, gift and baby stores across Canada for a suggested retail price of $42.99. Keep this sweet friend in mind for any new babies in your life!
Disclosure: I was sent a Cloud B Peaceful Panda to facilitate my review post. All opinions expressed are always my own!