Can you believe that the Little Tikes Cozy Coupe is turning 35 this year? Since being introduced to consumers in 1979, the Little Tikes Cozy Coupe has become a staple of childhood memories, been recognized as the best-selling car in the US, and sold an average of 422 cars per week in Canada. This is the one toy that we didn’t get for our daughters when they were toddlers that I completely regret not having. I’ve never met a child who didn’t love the Cozy Coupe!
Features of this classic car:
- Zero-emissions, self-pedaled
- Ignition switch and open-close gas cap
- Durable tires and body allowing for rugged imaginative adventures and a long road life
- Removable floorboard
- Handle on back for parent controlled push rides
- Rear storage for important travel companions such as stuffed animals
- Comes standard with built-in ‘Air Conditioning’
- Cup holders in the back – not even the Porsche 911 has those!
For more information on MGA Entertainment Canada or the Little Tikes Cozy Coupe, visit MGAE.com or LittleTikes.com.