Finally, the snow is starting to melt, spring is in the air, and Easter is right around the corner! LUSH always has such fun seasonal products and I was a very happy girl when I was given an opportunity to try out some of their special Easter range.
- Bunch of Carrots re-usable bubble bars ($12.95): back this year in the form of three small ‘carrots’, place under the running taps to create lots of bubbles, then pop it on the side for another time. Fragranced with the same fruity oils as the Carrot soap that comes next.
- NEW Carrot soap ($6.95): The orange part is made with carrot oil to moisturise; while the white bunny inside is made with cocoa butter to soften. The fragrance smells nothing like carrots however, as LUSH used fruity essential oils such as buchu, lemon and bergamot.
- NEW Bunny bubble bar ($6.95): A new favourite in my house! My daughters love how it smells (like their Creamy Candy bubbles, yum), and how the hidden pink tummy turns the water pink and releases little cornstarch flowers to float in their bath water!
- NEW Golden Egg bath melt ballistic ($8.95): I haven’t tried this one out yet as I’m saving it for a night that I don’t mind scrubbing the tub, just in case, because just touching it covered me in gold sparkles. This is a brand new invention of a bath bomb coated in bath melt mixture. It has my favourite LUSH scent (Honey I Washed the Kids) fragrance, so I’m sure it will be worth any post-bath clean up.
And in the back:
- Fluffy Egg bath ballistic ($5.95): a fun, fizzy, pink bath with a wonderful candy and marshmallow scent.
- Brightside bubble bar ($10.95): How can you not be in a good mood when you see this cheerful bar! Scented with a trio of uplifting and invigorating oils (Sicilian mandarin, tangerine and bergamot oil) and just a squeeze of lemon.
LUSH really knows how to make bath time the best time of day. Between the fun ‘packaging’ of making their bath bombs into eggs and bubble bath into bunnies and the incredible scents that fill the whole bathroom, even those of us not in the tub are still having a good time. Even better, Rowan’s sensitive skin isn’t bothered by any of their ingredients so she can enjoy a bath with special bubbles too!
One lucky reader will win the Carrot Gift (Carrot soap, Miranda soap, Bunch Of Carrots Reusable Bubble Bar and Golden Egg Bath Bomb) from LUSH!
a Rafflecopter giveaway