Winter is coming – or is already here, depending on where you’re living. Things are certainly a lot colder in Ottawa and we even had our first snowfall this weekend, though thankfully it’s gone for now. Cold nights mean that warm baths before bed are even more fun for my girls and there’s no better way to make bath time fun than with some goodies from LUSH! Their holiday line is full of old favourites and new treats. Here’s what we were sent:
- Gold FUN is a new, limited-edition version of the multi-purpose shampoo/soap/bubble bath/toy and it smells like one of my all-time favourite LUSH scents, Honey I Washed the Kids. In case you aren’t familiar with it, it smells like honey and toffee and is amazing!
- Magic Wand (or Fairy Wands as they are called in our house) was around last year and was another huge hit for my girls. What’s more fun at tubby time than waving your own magic wand to create loads of candy-smelling bubbles and sweet pink water?
- The Christmas Penguin is new this year and each tiny penguin is made by hand so they are all unique! This bubble bar creates bubbles that smell like orange flower and bergamot (like their Olive Branch shower gel).
- Candy Mountain has a sparkly new look this year which means glimmery water and lots of vanilla scented bubbles to enjoy!
- Cinders is a new addition to LUSH’s bath bomb collection. I found it smells like apple cider and the girls loved the crackling candy surprise inside. Oh, the candy isn’t to eat – it creates a fun, fireplace-type sound in the tub.
- Snow Fairy is an old favourite and I’m always excited to see it come back. This one lives in my shower and the bubblegum and vanilla scent is just what I need to help me wake up some mornings! It also makes a nice bubble bath before bed.
Perfect for stocking stuffers and gifts for the bath-lover on your list, you can find these products in LUSH stores or shop LUSH online!
One lucky reader will win Mr. Frosty (which includes 3 bath bombs: Bombardino, Cinders and Golden Wonder) from LUSH!
a Rafflecopter giveaway