Inspired by a post over at MomDot.com, here are 5 things – not people or pets, or this list would look much different! – that make my day-to-day life better.
1) Coffee: goes without saying, no? I’m becoming a coffee snob too; I love our beans and bean grinder and coffee maker so much that I don’t enjoy coffee not made at home like I used to (Starbucks excepted)
2) Concealer: a tired mommy’s best friend, thank you for making me look more like a human and less like the living dead
3) Kindle: now I can read huge books without getting ‘heavy book elbow’ or worrying about dropping them in the tub. Plus, I can see at all times the percentage of the book that I’ve finished so I always know how much is left – this has cured me of my ‘reading the last page of the book because I’m checking to see how many pages I have left’ problem.
4) Sliding doors on the van: no longer do I have to worry about the idiot who parks 2 inches from my van, with the sliding doors we can still get in and out without a problem. Plus it makes it easy to get right in the van to tighten up straps on car seats and pack the eighty bajillion things we need just to leave the house for the morning.
5) My laptop: I’d be lost without it!
What are your 5 things?