(Not so) Wordless Wednesday – Quarantine

This sign should be on our front door.

There are 4 people in our family.  Since Friday, we’ve had 1 stomach flu, 3 colds, 1 cold that turned into bronchiolitis and required a trip to CHEO’s emergency room for Rowan (4 masks with epinephrine and oxygen, 1 dose of steroids, 2 blow-bys [oxygen mask close but not on her], and 9 hours later we got to go home – cannot say enough good things about the wonderful treatment we had by all of the doctors and nurses!), and an ear infection.

We haven’t left the house except to see a doctor or pick up things at the drugstore in almost a week and I’m losing my mind!  We’re doing lots of stories and crafts and more tv and movies than I care to admit to.  How do you keep your kids occupied and happy when you can’t leave the house?

You may also enjoy:

Momzelle - Baby Shower Event review & coupon code
Wordless Wednesday - Tulip Festival
Wordless Wednesday - Dreaming of summer

14 Comments on (Not so) Wordless Wednesday – Quarantine

1. Allison R
    February 8, 2012 at 12:54 PM (3 years ago)

Poor baby! I know how you feel being trapped at home…we had the crud a few weeks ago and it was awful! I hope everyone is starting to feel much better!
    Allison R recently posted..Excuse the Mess…Fabulosity in Progress!

2. Jenn
    February 8, 2012 at 6:31 PM (3 years ago)

Bless your heart! We just went through two weeks of a stomach bug and I thought I would loose my mind. Hope you can get out soon!
    Jenn recently posted..Walgreens Prescription Savings Club

3. Carolyn G
    February 8, 2012 at 7:22 PM (3 years ago)

Oh no. (((hugs)))

4. TerriAnn
    February 9, 2012 at 12:39 AM (3 years ago)

Hey, when you’re feeling AWFUL there’s no shame in some reliance on electronic entertainment for some rest! Hope you all feel better soon – and stay that way for at least a while!
    TerriAnn recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Grand Canyon (AZ)

5. Amy
    February 10, 2012 at 9:36 PM (3 years ago)

Poor little one. That sucks! I hope everyone feels better soon!
    Amy recently posted..Extreme Cash Giveaway

6. Tisha
    February 13, 2012 at 4:39 AM (3 years ago)

I am really sad hope you will be better soon baby..I will pray for your fast recovery..
    Tisha recently posted..Insurance Options

7. Doane16
    February 13, 2012 at 7:57 AM (3 years ago)

Sad to know about this kind, So cute and lonely one’s. I hope that all of us will stay fit and healthy towards this year of 2012.
    Doane16 recently posted..Why Cant I Get Pregnant