Holiday Cards by Minted.com (coupon code)

I’m big on sending out Christmas cards to our families and friends and have done it for about 5 years now.  I used to make them myself but I don’t have time to do that now if I want to send out more than 10!  I love to send photo cards but I hate only having a few templates to chose from when I go to the big box stores, and I really hate when I end up sending the same card as some of my friends and family members.

I was offered the opportunity to try out Minted this year.  I spent quite a bit of time looking around their many holiday cards and I really liked how easy the site is to navigate.  You can easily sort by how many pictures you’d like on your card, and it shows what colours each card comes in at the bottom of the thumbnails.

Even better, if you click on “quick view” you can see how the card will actually look in each colour, instead of having to do all of the personalization first!  Once you select a card, this is what you see.

I settled on the Warm and Fuzzy holiday photo card (above) and got to work.  Uploading my pictures took no time at all, and you can upload multiple pictures at once, which is a huge time-saver.  What I really liked was that you can switch between colour options on the same card and it keeps whatever pictures you’ve already selected instead of making you start over!

Once you’re done and you submit your order, they send you a digital proof to make sure that everything is just right.  I got my proof less than 18 hours after I submitted it and I’m so excited to get them in the mail!

All pictures on the card were taken by Elizabeth Fulton Photography

The shipping to Canada is quite reasonable and mine should arrive late next week.  As a special offer for my readers, Minted would like to offer a  to receive 15% off your Minted holiday cards through 11/28/11 buy using the code READERS36!

6 Comments on Holiday Cards by Minted.com (coupon code)

1. Kaisa G
    November 17, 2011 at 3:16 PM (6 years ago)

Great site! I already did my cards this year, but I am all over this next year :)

2. Beth
    November 17, 2011 at 4:43 PM (6 years ago)

Super cute cards!

3. Holly
    November 23, 2011 at 7:40 PM (6 years ago)

Thanks for this review! I love the designs on Minted and chose a holiday photo card from the site today using your discount. Have your cards arrived yet? I’m curious how long it takes them to get to Canada.

November 23, 2011 at 8:22 PM (6 years ago)

I got a shipping notification on Friday and they arrived Monday afternoon! The quality is gorgeous, I can’t wait to send them out…just as soon as I get those pesky address labels taken care of :)

• Holly
        November 23, 2011 at 8:35 PM (6 years ago)

Awesome! Glad to hear that the quality is so high! Your proofs look beautiful, by the way. What cute kiddos you have!

4. NDKatieK
    December 23, 2011 at 8:00 AM (6 years ago)

I used Minted for my holiday cards this year and received so many compliments! The shipping was fast and the designs are modern and fun. The paper itself even feels nice. I did the skinny address wrap labels which were a great time saver and really added a lot visually to my cards. If you are thinking of ordering from minted, if you sign up using my referral link (http://www.minted.com/referral/landing/4bks7g), you’ll get $25 off your next purchase of $30 or more!