I came across this posted on a forum I read and I had to share it. If you live with a toddler, will live with a toddler soon, have lived with a toddler, or know of any toddlers, I think you’ll agree! Read the comments too, they’re hilarious!
From Suburban Snapshots:
Why Having a Toddler is Like Being at a Frat Party*
*That one frat party I’ve ever been to, having gone to a Very Serious Arts College.
10. There are half-full, brightly-colored plastic cups on the floor in every room. Three are in the bathtub.
9. There’s always that one girl, bawling her eyes out in a corner.
8. It’s best not to assume that the person closest to you has any control over their digestive function.
7. You sneak off to the bathroom knowing that as soon as you sit down, someone’s going to start banging on the door.
6. Probably 80% of the stains on the furniture contain DNA.
5. You’ve got someone in your face at 3 a.m. looking for a drink.
4. There’s definitely going to be a fight.
3. You’re not sure whether anything you’re doing is right, you just hope it won’t get you arrested.
2. There are crumpled-up underpants everywhere.
1. You wake up wondering exactly how and when the person in bed with you got there.