Bobux was started by a husband and wife team in 1991 when they couldn’t find a pair of shoes that would stay on their 9 month old daughter’s feet. The duo from New Zealand came up with a winning design that is loved by parents the world over!
For review, I was sent the I-Walk Jr chocolate Mary Jane for my daughter to try out.
The I-Walk Jr line has a unique split-sole design that makes it very flexible and especially great for early (or not-quite-there-yet) walkers. My daughter has just started taking steps on her own, so these are perfect for her!
They are made of the softest leather inside and out so I’m comfortable with her wearing them with or without socks. The soles are so flexible that it’s no problem for her to crawl around in them – and we’ve gotten many comments about how cute the soles are at playgroups!
The I-Walk Jr line is meant to be worn indoors but we have been using them as an inside/outside shoe, since they’re just too cute to be only worn at home. The downside to this decision is that she’s worn them to walk on gravel and pavement, has taken a tumble or two (she’s inherited her mother’s coordination) and has scuffed the toes. Had she stuck to inside, I’m sure they’d still look new!
Regardless of that, they are our “go to” shoe and I’ve told a lot of interested moms about Bobux. Interested in getting a pair for your little one?
One lucky winner will get a pair of shoes of their choice from Bobux!
To enter, go to Bobux and tell me which style and size you’d choose (required).
For additional entries (leave a separate comment here for each):
- Follow me with Google Friend Connect (there’s a link on the left side bar)
- Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email
- “Like” Not Just Baby Brain on Facebook (leave your first name and last initial in your comment so I can find you, please)
- “Like” Bobux International on Facebook (leave your first name and last initial in your comment so I can find you, please)
- Follow @Bobux on Twitter
- Follow @NotJstBabyBrain on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (RT 1x per day and leave me the link to your tweet in your comment) RT @NotJstBabyBrain – Win a pair of childrens shoes from @Bobux #giveaway #baby
- Grab my button for your blog and leave a link in your comment
- Blog about this giveaway and leave me a link in your comment