AMP One Sized Duo. The “duo” means that you can put the liner inside the pocket, or lie it on top. If you lie it on top, then you can just switch out the liners and reuse the cover until it gets dirty. I’ve only used it with the liners inside the pocket. Below is my cutie modelling it when she was around 7 months old (so, 18ish pounds).
What I like:
- great microfiber liner – it’s never leaked and it’s quite absorbant
- the pocket opening is in the front of the diaper which is good for poopy diapers (ie you don’t have to try and get the liner out through the poop)
- the leg gussets are really good, no escaping poop here
- not too bulky, fits under most of her pants no problem
Not a fan:
- the pocket opening is in the front of the diaper, so it’s a pain to get the liner out when it’s a pee diaper
- it seems smaller around the waist than our other diapers so if you have a real chunkamunk it might not fit well. I think it would be well-suited to a skinny baby though!
This diaper is middle of the road for us – we don’t love it and rave about it to everyone, but we certainly don’t hate it or avoid using it.