Starshine Baby Couture is a Canadian-based company that promises “to provide stylish, high quality clothing for babies and toddlers without creating a negative impact on our environment”. In order to do that, Amber recycles vintage fabric to make her one-of-a-kind pieces. Starshine Baby Couture is also a member of 1% for the Planet, which means that they have committed to donate 1% of their sales to audited grass-roots environmental concerns.
You will find all sorts of different items in this Etsy shop. Amber makes adorable bibs with faux ties, bow ties and fun shapes as well as the sweetest dresses I’ve ever seen! The dresses are sorted by age which means less disappointment as you can make sure you’re looking at something that will fit your little one BEFORE falling in love with it.
For review, I was sent these 70s Style Ruffled Bloomers in 12-18 months. My little girl is only 10 months old now, but with the cloth diapers I wanted to err on the side of caution and order a little bigger.
As you can see, they fit perfectly with a little room to spare, and they are adorable! The workmanship is excellent, and I’ve washed them with no problems. I did lay them flat to dry as recommended. I love having a little girl to dress up and I love anything with ruffles. These bloomers will be great under a denim jumper, and she’ll get a lot of wear out of them in the summer time, when she can just wear a tank or tshirt and bloomers to stay cool and comfortable.
It’s funny, but these bloomers are actually inspiring me to reconsider some of my daughter’s summer wardrobe. I tend to go straight to the pink for her, but now I want to find some yellows, blues, whites and greens to go with the bloomers! Along with the Etsy store, you can also find Starshine Baby Couture clothing in select stores; check out Starshine EcoWear for locations.
Visit Starshine Baby Couture and leave a comment here telling me how you’d spend your gift certificate (required).
For additional entries (leave a separate comment here for each entry):
- Become a fan of Starshine EcoWear on Facebook (leave your first name and last initial in your comment so we can find you, please)
- Become a fan of Not Just Baby Brain on Facebook (leave your first name and last initial in your comment so we can find you, please)
- Follow @NotJstBabyBrain on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (RT 1x per day and leave me the link to your tweet in your comment) RT @NotJstBabyBrain – Win a $25 gift certificate to Starshine Baby Couture http://bit.ly/dlLFj3 #giveaway #baby #etsy
- Grab my button for your blog and leave a link in your comment
- Blog about this giveaway and leave me a link in your comment
- Email a friend about this giveaway and cc me (you can leave 1 comment per friend)
Contest closes March 27 @ 8pm PST; open to CANADIAN AND US RESIDENTS.