I received the Ginger Snap collection of eyeshadows and was immediately impressed with the packaging. Since this is mineral makeup, they come in small pots with shaker lids, so you can easily choose how much pigment to pick up. Something that Orglamix makeup is missing is all the bad stuff that hides in most traditional makeup. There are no synthetic dyes, parabens, or synthetic fragrances found in any of Cheri’s products, which makes it a great choice for people with sensitive skin as well as those of us trying to use products that are good for us.
The Cafe Au Lait shadow has become my go-to shade for every day, and when I’m tired looking – which, as a mom of an infant, is most days – I use it as an eyeliner to help perk up my eyes. Orglamix has a ton of other products, ranging from blush (I have my eye on Anise, a peachy-pink that looks so fresh for spring) to a 7 piece natural wood brush set that would fit perfectly in your purse for any touch ups you need during the day.
There are lots of ways to find Orglamix online. Aside from her Etsy shop, there’s a Facebook Fan Page that has all kinds of perks (like discounts, giveaways and exclusive products) and Twitter. I bet you’re dying to try some for yourself now, aren’t you?
One lucky winner will win three shades (or one collection) of eyeshadow of their choice!
Visit Orglamix and tell me which three shades you’d pick (required).
For additional entries (leave a separate comment for each):
- Become a fan of Orglamix on Facebook(comment here with your first name and last initial so we can verify this, please)
- Become a fan of Not Just Baby Brain on Facebook (comment here with your first name and last initial so I can find you, please)
- Follow NotJstBabyBrain and Orglamix on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (RT 1x per day and leave me the link) RT @NotJstBabyBrain – Win your choice of 3 eyeshadows from @hautebeauty http://bit.ly/aCwHNr #mineral #makeup #giveaway (leave a comment here with a link to your tweet)
- Grab my button for your blog
- Blog about this giveaway and leave me a link in your comment
- Email a friend about this giveaway and cc me (1 entry per friend; come back here and make a comment that you emailed a friend)
Contest closes March 22 @ 8pm PST; open to CANADIAN AND US RESIDENTS.
Please make sure that your profile is public or leave me your email address in each entry so I have a way to contact you. I will use Random.org to chose the winner and email them. The winner will have 72 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen. Good luck!