Not much in the way of giveaways this weekend, so I thought I’d share a few of my favourite websites for getting fun stuff at better prices! Free is my favourite, but discounts are pretty sweet too.
- BabySteals – I’m sure most Mommies know about this one, it’s a different steal every day! Addictive, for sure. I’ve ordered a few things and have loved all of them, although as a warning to Canadians it can take a while for your item to show up, depending on how long it gets stuck at customs for (which is not BabySteals fault at all!).
- KidSteals – same company, older age group! Some really cute stuff on this one that I’m sure I’ll be ordering as my little girl grows.
- ScrapbookSteals – to fuel my need for more scrapbooking stuff.
- Baby Half Off – similar to BabySteals; great baby stuff at half the price. I haven’t ordered from them yet, but I’m sure it’s only a matter of time.
- InfoMommy – lets you know what’s on sale and where, whether it’s diapers, formula, food or more, plus lots of links to various resources for parents.
Hope this helps, and don’t blame me if you get hooked on any of these sites